It is no secret that having a web presence is crucial for business success and sustainable growth, regardless of company size and line of business. A website is not only a company’s face to the world, but also the best way to highlight the features and advantages of your products or services. And your chances to successful business expansion — as well as your company reputation — depend largely on the way your brand is presented online in other languages.
According to the latest research made by W3Techs, Russian is ranked the 2nd most used content language among all other languages used on the Internet (after English). Over the ten years from 2001 to 2011, the use of Russian online has increased by 1,826% (versus 281% for English), and continues to grow rapidly.
After all, Russian language is spoken by 255 million people living in 25 countries. This is why, if you are expanding your business and want to create an internationally recognized brand, localizing your website for Russian-speaking visitors should be considered as one of top priority tasks.
Lingwella’s native Russian translators will help you effectively localize your website content to make it linguistically correct and culturally appropriate for the Russian-speaking audience.
If your website content is regularly updated, we can offer you permanent website language support, so that all new content (e.g. news, special offers, blog posts, product items) will be promptly localized for your Russian readers.
The cost of our website localization services and duration of works are calculated individually for each particular project and depend on the following factors:
- overall website size and complexity (corporate or personal website, a full-featured online store with product catalog or a simple business card website),
- the amount and type of interface elements and graphic objects (static or dynamic content, flash animation, menus, buttons and other navigation elements),
- the necessity to translate downloadable media content (PDF documents, PowerPoint presentations, video clips and audio records),
- the necessity to translate website source code (including title tags, meta tags and other hidden elements),
- the format of customer’s source files (Word, Excel, XML, HTML, XHTML, PHP, etc.)
Our minimum charge applied for a complete website localization project is $400.